In Israel, there are more than 30,000 licensed medical cannabis users approved by the Ministry of Health. Orange Guard used as a concentrate is used as a pesticide on organic medical cannabis. In order to achieve a breakthrough in the world of organic medical cannabis, Israel and the world have tested Orange Guard with direct spraying on the medicinal cannabis plant. The aim is for the plant to grow without the use of toxic pesticides and received excellent results!
Orange Guard Israel is an organic pesticide product. The product is registered in the organic association authorized by the US government called Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI).
All ingredients are listed on the FDA list as GRAS- Generally Recognized As Safe as food additives.
Please see Orange Guard's US label approved by the US EPA for agricultural use on a large number of insects.
How does Orange Guard Israel kill and repel the insects and for how long?
D-Limonene is the active ingredient that destroys the wax that coats the respiratory system of the insects and causes them to choke. So in order to kill the insects, Orange Guard should be sprayed directly on the insects.
Spray according to recommended dosages.
The D-Limonene acts simultaneously as an insect repellent. The impact of Orange Guard Israel will last for several days to weeks.
In Israel: From the efficiency tests carried out in Israel, we see that the flowers can be sprayed directly. Spray above and below the leaves (spraying depends, of course, on the type and location of the pest on the plant).
When there is a large infestation of insects: it is recommended to spray at a dose of 1 to 6, meaning that for every 166 ml of Orange Guard : 1 liter of water should be added.
When there is a mild insect infestation: it is recommended to spray at a dose of 1 to 8, meaning that for each 125 ml of Orange Guard: 1 liter of water should be added.
Ongoing maintenance against an insect infestation: If the area where the plant is grown is free of insects, it can be sprayed at a ratio of 1 to 10 weekly. For every 100 ml Orange Guard, add 1 liter of water.
Professional advice:"Flowers who are in full bloom on a large scale experiment using dosage ration of 1/6, it turned out that the web-based mites had been removed for a week that was significant to us ..."
"You can spray on the plant (leaving no flavor or smell)."
In the world: Hydrate the plant before spraying. When there is an insect infestation, dilute the Orange Guard: 6 or 8 to 1 and spray the plant directly. An hour after spraying, spray the plant with water. For maintenance, the plant can be sprayed directly at a ratio of 1 to 10. It is recommended to spray during the evening.
Orange Guard also kills and rejects a large number of insects such as aphids and mites, tobacco moth and the Spider Mite and many other insects such as: Adelgids (wooly aphids), aphids, lace bugs, leaf hoppers, mealy bugs, mites, plant hoppers, scale insects and white flies. Orange Guard is also effective against the following diseases:rust, powdery mildew, funguses, the bacterium that causes walnut gall - plant cancer
Conclusions, dosages, and recommended tips:
1. Once you have identified the type of pest, the recommended dosage to start with is 1 to 8, for each 125 ml Orange Guard : 1 litre of water should be added. If there is a large amount of insects: it is recommended to spray at a dose of 1 to 6, for every 166 ml Orange Guard; 1 liter of water should be added.
2. Regular maintenance of the insect repellent: If the growth area is free of insects, it is possible to spray at a ratio of 1 to 10 on a weekly basis. For every 100 ml Orange Guard, add 1 liter of water.
3. When the plant grows under the sun (Out Door growth) it is recommended to spray in the late evening. If grown indoors, then switch off the bulb.
4. Spray above and below the leaves (spraying depends, of course, on the type and location of the pest on the plant). Spray the air space near the plant against the flies. You can also spray the flowers directly.
1. The active ingredient in Orange Guard is D-Limonene, and as is known, D-Limonene is already found in the medicinal cannabis plant (it is part of the plant itself).
2. Orange Guard product components do not change their conformation when smoked.
3. Orange Guard can be sprayed directly onto the plant even during flowering, including the flower at the flowering stage.
4. Orang Guard has a secret ingredient that prevents the oxidation of limonene in the air, and is therefore the most effective product in the world based on limonene.
5. Orange Guard also kills and rejects a large number of insects such as aphids and mites and many other insects.
6. Orange Guard Israel is an organic pesticide product. The product is registered in the organic association authorized by the US government called OMRI.
7. All ingredients are listed on the FDA's list as GRAS- Generally Recognized As Safe as food additives.